Pages

Saturday 22 March 2014

Support the Heart and Stroke Foundation



Dear Family and Friends,

I need your help today. I’ve just registered for the Becel Heart&Stroke Ride for Heart in support of the Heart and Stroke Foundation, and I’m raising money to help Canadians live longer fuller, lives.

Please help by making a donation today! It’s fast, secure and easy to make an online gift by clicking the donate button on my page. To support me in my ride, click here.

Any amount you can give will help, and if you can match my donation of $[enter the amount you donated to your own page], that would be amazing! Click here to donate now.

With your support, the Heart and Stroke Foundation can continue to:
  • Empower Canadians to make positive changes and prevent disease
  • Save lives at the moment a health emergency strikes
  • Promote recovery, where and when it’s needed

Did you know that if things don’t change, the average Canadian will spend their last 10 years in sickness due to heart disease, stroke and other chronic conditions? Together, we can change that.

Thank you so much for your support. Every little bit helps Canadians live longer, fuller lives.

Sincerely,
Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment