Pages

Tuesday 1 January 2013

The king has new clothes

I got a new lightning-bolt shirt for Christmas.  With my socks, I settled on all black.  It makes putting away laundry so much easier when they are all the same.  For T-shirts, the ones I wear most all have a lightning bolt on them.  It's a "hey look at me" expression of confidence.  There are times when you don't want to blend in. Going to the amusement park, we used to dress the kids in their soccer shirts.  The neon colours can be seen a mile away.  

Can always use more tights
These are my new recovery tights that I got online at Running Free.  They should help with my increasing mileage over the next few months.  I'm at 20 km per week right now, intending to ramp that up to 60 by the spring, including 20 km Sundays. so now I have tights for running, tights for cycling, and yet more tights for after.  

No comments:

Post a Comment