Pages

Thursday 31 May 2012

The Vanity of Colour

Blue bottles
I quit buying the Costco bulk packs of assorted sport drinks.  The red, orange, and green colours went okay with my orange and blue bike, but clashed with my racing bike.  I'm selecting sport drinks to match the colour.  The blue bottles go great with the blue handlebars. 

Yesterday was the first time I found myself fiddling with the brake lever on my commuter bike trying to change the gears. It marks my complete transition to gear confusion. Last Saturday I was on the racing bike and dropped my hand to the downtube looking for the gear levers, as I have regularly done since I got the bike.

Hear changers integrated with brake levers


Downtube gear levers

I found an internet vendor who sold me black reflective tape for the front forks.  It is black in daylight, but glows brightly in the glare of headlights or camera flash.

Front reflectors


No comments:

Post a Comment